- Acceptable Use Policy
- CLEC Tariff
- National Do Not Call List
- Nexicom Telecommunications Inc General Tariff
- Nexicom Telephones Inc General Tariff
- Other regulated services can be found in the Ontario Independent Services Tariff available at www.itpa.ca
- Terms of Service
- ICANN's Registrant's Benefits and Responsibilities: www.icann.org/benefits
- ICANN's Registrant education: www.icann.org/educational
Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business customers about their telecommunications services. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, or Internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge.
To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.