Nexicom is looking for a Shipper/Receiver.
Position Overview: *
Nexicom offers a fast paced, high energy, work environment. We offer:
- Competitive wages ranging from $16.00-$24.00/hr. based on skills and experience
- Positive work culture
- Excellent company benefits including both Health and Dental
- Matched Pension Plan
- Yearly performance reviews
- Access to courses and training for continual learning and development
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing in-house customer orders, ensuring inventory is accurate and oversee the return of defective equipment from customers
- Co-ordinate collections and deliveries from transportation carriers
- Moving and organizing goods in the warehouse using a fork lift (Fork Lift Certification and asset)
- Working independently and as part of a team
Formalized and recognized post-secondary education or apprenticeship with specialization in Logistics or Warehouse Management resulting in a certificate or diploma an asset.
Employee must have a working knowledge of computerized shipping software and Windows Office programs such as Outlook, Explorer, Excel and Word. Courier tracking systems and Inventory Software programs.
One to three years warehouse experience an asset. Experience of Bin Systems, Bar Coding and Cataloguing an asset.
Condition of Employment:
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check.
Qualified applicants please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 4:00pm July 17, 2020.