Do you have what it takes to WOW our customers!!!
- Nexicom is currently seeking Internet Help Desk Representatives - 12 Month Part Time Contract position of 16-32 hours per week
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Trouble shooting all internet services provided by Nexicom; (Wireless, DSL & Cable)
- Assisting all customers with account inquiries at the counter, over the phone or via e-mail; Taking applications for new services and keep customer history current;
- Inputting new customer billing and payment information into the billing system for basic services as required;
- Taking payments and entering them in the billing system, preparing the bank deposits, and ensuring daily reports balance to the deposit;
- Providing back up to the Support Team with regards to data entry of telephone programming codes, preparing trouble tickets and locate requests;
- The position requires a well-spoken, articulate, pleasant-mannered and flexible, individual with effective listening and analytical skills who delivers excellence in customer service with a professional approach to customers and staff.
The successful candidate will be required to be able to work among our 4 locations, Millbrook, Lindsay, Peterborough and Lakefield.
• Minimum entry level post secondary education with some specialization in computers and the internet.
• 1 to 2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• A positive, friendly attitude with the willingness and ability to assist our customers and promote our services
• Ability to learn and share information with others and able to work in a team environment a must
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks
• Experience in a structured team environment, Help Desk experience is an asset
• Data entry, PC repair and maintenance.
• Experience setting up WIFI and Email on mobile devices.
• Working knowledge of Windows OS from Windows XP to Windows 10, Apple OS knowledge is an asset.
• Internet and Basic Networking knowledge is an asset
• Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity
• Familiarity with trouble reporting systems
If you have what it takes to WOW us and our customers with your service abilities we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to start